Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hambo Hoedown Sketch Challenge

I first learned of Hambo Stamps through OWH. They have a fun weekly challenge blog called the Hambo Hoedown.  They sell traditional rubber stamps but also have a nice selection of digital stamps including many 'punny' sets like the one I've used for this card. Digital Stamps can be a great alternative if you like to color your images. I have a large collection of rubber stamps that I use often but I also like the flexibility of sizing an image for a particular layout that digi stamps provide.

Amish You Digital Stamp Set by Hambo • Script Stamp by Hero Arts
Prismacolor Art Markers • Papers from my Stash & Scrap box

I should also mention that if you join in at the Hambo Hoedown and use a Hambo image you'll receive a free digi for us in the following week's challenge. 

After visting the Hoedown many times I'm glad I finally got a chance to dance! :)

Happy Crafting!
signature

2 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card. I like all the textures you've incorporated. Thanks for playing along with us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Sherry Hickey said...

This is great, Paula! My favorite details are the quilt pattern DP and the little pops of red. Great card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...