Saturday, May 9, 2015

Transitions & Birthdays

Hello Friends! I know that this is a crazy, busy time of year and one of transitions for so many, with graduations and wedding season in full swing. Sometimes life feels like an endless 'to do list' but be sure you take some time to kick back and enjoy it along the way.

As many of you know the past couple of years have been ones of significant change and transition for me. Not necessarily in a bad way (and believe me I have nothing to complain about, I am blessed) but in one that has taken a toll on my crafting. There are still a lot of changes to come and new things to explore but I am glad that I set the goal of making/sending birthday cards to the people in my cardmaking group as it's been just enough motivation to keep me from abandoning crafting altogether.



Today's card is one I made and sent to Sherry H. The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. Mo Manning does such great work. Her whimsical images are such fun to color. This masked Cupcake Crusader, as I like to call her, is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The papers are all scraps but the ribbon is perfect for cardmaking because it can be crushed flat for mailing and manages to 'pop up' nicely once out of the envelope. I bought it so many years ago I can say with certainty where it came from but I need to hunt down some more soon.

That's all until next time...
Happy Crafting!
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a cute card and the stacked cup cakes ... adorable. Cute card. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...